This is so not-good. I was just going in to revise the documentation in one area, and I found I'd already done it, but I couldn't remember doing it. That's when I realized that I literally couldn't tell folks what I had/hadn't done for this release. It all gets to be a blurr. As long as the info is in, but I've forgotten doing it, that's fine. What worries me is that there are probably a ton of things I have forgotten I need to include. I caught one of them today. I had updated the docs with new commands but forgot to remove the obsoleted commands. I also caught something I had forgotten to give to the engineer to review. Not good, not good. I'm juggling too many balls, and I suspect I'm dropping a bunch of them.