I also put up brackets to hold the new curtains (which haven't come yet). As a temporary decorative measure, I draped some green polyester fabric (left from the man-eating plants a couple halloweens back) as a swag. Looks good.
I put the cleaning and reorganization at about 50%. I'm going to finish the cleaning aspect, then think on how I want to eventually reorganize. It probably won't happen until a few months down the road, because I have to figure out what to do with two pieces of furniture that won't fit in the new plan. (It's that media storage thing...) And I'm going to work on sculpting out more chunks of the 1960's carpet, to expose the hardwood floor.
And in addition, I got a lot of yardwork done, mostly weeding, weedwhacking the Killer Oregano, and getting some rose pruning done. (Sigh, the Rosa banksia is trying to rip the roof tiles off again. Next weekend means a trip to the roof. I'd rip it out, if it didn't have such a glorious display of puffy yellow flowers.)